Friday, December 11, 2009

Speedboats For Sale Life Lesson No. 2?

Life Lesson no. 2? - speedboats for sale

A sales staff are eating in the management and the manager walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp on.
Scrubs and leaves a genius.
The Genie says, "I will only give each of you one wish.
"I am first!" I am first! "Said the director. Staff in.
"I want to be in the Bahamas driving a speedboat, without a care in the world."
Ugh! He's gone.
"Next! Next!" said the representative.
"I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life."
Ugh! He's gone.
"OK, you're standing," said engineering manager.
The director says: "I want both in the office after lunch."

Moral of the story:
Always let your boss have the first word.

8 comments:

pink_mar... said...

lool ... Thank you for sharing
Since it was

blubaby7... said...

So much fun! But I heard, 3 and 4

emizeee1... said...

..... Very nice, but I hate to burst the bubble ----- that's not really an issue.

bassoonc... said...

LOL

basil brush said...

ha ha haaaa 9 / 10

nerdy girl said...

Very nice. LOL

Troy Girl said...

Heard this before.

referenc... said...

good good.

Post a Comment